May 9, 2011

Wohoo.

Lol. It's been a while nerds :S . Has been very busy in the past few months but truthfully I really lazy to update my blog. Practically nothing to write about my life. My life is boring as usual BUT not as long as i have Anime  with me xD. Just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world :3.  Remember to tell your mom you love her and to to take pictures with your mom with yourself. . I also resent the way people treat their moms today because you never know what you have till its gone, now please all you young people that read this, be just a little nicer to your mom because there is not 1 person out there that loves and cares for you like your mom! I <3 MY MOTHER VERY MUCH!

2 Comments:

  1. Aaron said...
    Welcome back, Nisah. Very meaningful post.
    Nor Anisah Jamsari said...
    Thank you ^_^

Post a Comment