Dec 23, 2010

Saikou Holidays

The days passing by, If you haven't realized it is already December 23. So much has happened these holidays :D just that i don't even have time to update my blog, It's not that i don't have time but errrr LAZY to update maybe?? The best moments of the year was at the Comic Fiesta XDD. Too many awesome COSPLAY. I don't know where to start. So just go there if you want to know the atmosphere XDD. Probably will be going for the next year too :)). Okayy now just counting days for going back to the college T___T. OH NOOO and i will not be able to read YAOI manga and watching anime much there because the connection SUCKS :(( but i will bring along my Kuroshitsuji and Hanasakeru Seishounen DVDs :P. Now i'm counting down toward this Saturday for NEWS fanmeeting ^__^.


By the way, i'm totally broke after that COMIC FIESTA!!! I spend like RM200++ (i guess) for just Anime Goodies. LOL. So much to see. Oh man I was like "WHOAAAAAAAHH WTH" XDDD. Kinda excited until now. I bet if the event being held every day I may be errr ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY bloody broke XDD. Who wouldn't be? I'm an OTAKU after all. So that's it.




2 Comments:

  1. shida said...
    FAN MEETING? NEWWWS?
    wow!siyes? nak pegi juga! huuuuuuuuuu...apesal kte tak tauu..
    Nor Anisah Jamsari said...
    hahaha yeah!!!! jom la pegi :DDD
    ni pon member yang bgtau hari sabtu ni dekat times square :))

Post a Comment